Etsy sellers keep asking me… “what is the best way to market my shop and make more sales?” Social media is great, but you can spend hours promoting your items and if you don’t know how to appeal to your target market you might not get the results you are looking for.
The BEST way to market your Etsy shop (the fastest way with the most returns) is to send out newsletters to people who have shown an interest in your shop to remind them of your items, promote new products and let them know about any sales or promotions you have going on.
The problem? Etsy does not have a way for sellers to collect the email addresses of customers or people hearting your items (without spamming). You can do this with a website or blog, but many Etsy sellers do not have one and even if they do customers may get confused on how to sign up.
The solution? We’ve created HandmadeNewsletter.com to help you get interested customers and potential customers to sign up for your Etsy shop newsletter. With our new service you get:
- A personal URL with your Etsy shop name for your subscription page.
- We will pull your shop banner into your subscription page so that your branding is the same and your HandmadeNewsletter.com page looks like an extension of your shop.
- Customizable text on your subscription page.
- A place for people to enter their name and email address so you can contact them about your items.
- Choose whether or not you would like subscribers to share what types of items in your shop they are interested in.
- We will automatically send an email to your subscribers thanking them which you can customize.
- Export your csv file of subscribers in just 2 clicks and import it into a free email marketing service provider like MailChimp.
For a limited time we’re offering a FREE trial of our service! Use Handmade Newsletter for 1 week on us. If you don’t like it, cancel anytime before the week is over and you won’t be charged a thing. If you choose to continue with the service we have very affordable options to suit all budgets.
I’m excited about what Handmade Newsletter can do for your Etsy sales!