For those of you that use the Google Keyword Tool to find relevant tags for your listings titles and tags I have some bad news… the Google Keyword Tool has been retired by Google.
Do not fear my friends, they have replaced the Google Keyword Tool with the Google Keyword Planner and it can provide the same results, it just has a different look.
Here is how to get started using the Google Keyword Planner:
- Go to: http://adwords.google.com/keywordplanner
- Sign in with your Google account. If you don’t have one click the “Start Now” button to create an account (required)
- Once logged in, click “Search for keyword and ad group ideas”
- Enter your keywords into the “Your product or service” text box
- Click the “Get Ideas” button
- Click the “Keyword Ideas” tab and view your results!
For information on how to use your new keywords and phrases in your listings for Etsy Relevancy view our EBook.